Friday, September 18, 2009

Joanna and Kayson sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G....

Our good friends Andy and Margaret have a little boy, Kayson, who is 13 days older than Joanna. Pretty much from the time Christian and I found out we were having a girl and Andy and Margaret found out they were having a boy the four of us have been joking about an arranged marriage. We even teased after Kayson was born 7 weeks early that he decided he had to be older than his wife. It's been great fun. Anyway, on Monday night we were all together to watch the Chargers game and decided to finally put our two little munchkins together (we've been meaning to since Kayson came home from the hospital at 3 weeks). This is what happened.....

We stuck the two little ones down on the Luvsac together. Kayson was sleeping (although due to eat at any minute) and Joanna was a little fussy.


And then Kayson woke up and we had two fussy babies on our hands.

Then Kayson decided to roll over, and kept rolling until his head hit Joanna.

At first it seemed that neither one of them quite knew what was going on...

But they soon figured out that snuggling was nice, and they both calmed right back down.


I guess we don't have to worry about these two not liking each other. :-)






1 comments:

Nick and Dani said...

That is so cute!