Wednesday, September 30, 2009

6 weeks

I realize I'm a little late in posting these pictures... Joanna will be 8 weeks on Thursday... but I thought I would post a little update with some new photos of my cute little girl!

Trying to catch a smile

There's a great big grin!


Not a smile, but still a cute little face... :-)

"Look how little I still look!"

As for an update... as you can see from the photos Joanna is smiling now! It's so fun to watch her little face light up. She's awake a little more during the day which is fun, and she's consistently sleeping through the night (6-8 hours, just depending). At last estimate (stepping on the scale with her, then stepping on the scale alone and subtracting the difference) she weighed a little over 8 pounds at 6 weeks and still in Newborn clothes. I'm not sure how long she is, but she's definitely long and skinny still. :-) Stay tuned for more updates since I'm taking her to the doctor on Monday for her 2 month checkup).

0 comments: