Sunday, September 13, 2009

Joanna's Blessing

Joanna had a very special day last Sunday (September 6th)- her baby blessing. We were very fortunate to have her Burrell Grandparents here, as well as many of our family and friends here in Utah. It was a wonderful day and the blessing was beautiful. Here are a few pictures from the day. :-)




4 comments:

Tanya D said...

What a beautiful sweetie and what a lovely blessing dress! I wish we could have been there to share this day with you. Please give Joanna extra hugs and kisses for us.

Kimberly said...

She's so cute, Sarah!! I hope the blessing was wonderful. And btw, I love the green cardigan you've got on in these pics! Where did you get it??

Sarah Burrell said...

Who knew the distribution center had such a cute dress? :-)

Kim- the cardigan came from Target. :-)

Sarah Burrell said...

And thank you both. :-)