Christian and I just got our tax refund and we're planning to use some of the mone to buy a new couch for our front room. I was online Sunday night looking at Ikea's couches and came across their Presidents day sale. The dresser I wanted for the baby's room was on sale, Monday only, for $39.99! (It's normally $79.99). So I got in my car Monday morning and braved the madness. I got there at about 11am, and it actually wasn't too bad. The only confusing part was that you had to go upstairs to get a ticket for your dresser and then go stand in line and no one told me when I first walked in the door. Oh well. After about 15 minutes I figured it out and it only took about 20 minutes to get my dresser, including time to walk upstairs for my ticket and wait in what seemed like a very long line.
I decided to set it up when I got home and the set up was pretty easy. We have the larger 6 drawer version in dark brown in our room, and setting that up wasn't too bad. This 3 drawer version was even easier. It took about 30 minutes total. It's surprisingly heavy for being made of particle board and at $40 if it lasts until our son or daughter is in kindergarten I'll be happy. Here's a picture!
Butterbeer
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment