You be the judge! This is me at 15 1/2 weeks.
Well- whether you think I look pregnant or not is one thing, I am starting to really feel pregnant now that I can't wear any of my regular pants. I actually broke down yesterday and tried a few pairs on at the store. I was amazed at how much more comfortable a pair of maternity pants was, especially compaired to my unbottoned still tight on the hips non-maternity pants. I bought two pairs of jeans, I figure I have several more months to go and it'll be good to be able to add to the collection as my burgeoning belly demands and my wallet permits.
In other news, today is Velentines day and Christian gave me the most useful gift ever- a body pillow! I've been talking for weeks about getting one, but didn't want to spend money on something that was a "non-necessity". Let me tell you, after sleeping well for the first time in weeks last night, it's a necessity. I love it, and I love him for listening to me and getting me one. He also got me this nifty little throw/robe thing. It's like a fleece throw with sleeves to put your arms through (like a snuggie- but this one is MUCH softer... and cheaper). I'm thrilled, especially since I take a lot of naps on our basement couch and it's always FREEZING down there.
0 comments:
Post a Comment