Monday, February 25, 2013

Race week!

Thank you world! Finally it's race week. You know what that means; excitement, clock watching and eating better. Man, I love race week. The steed is pretty much all set up. New wheel set is on and works great. New bottle cage attached. New grips ready to be squeezed. This will be my first full season in Cat 2. Last year I was able to take third with some late season high finishes. This year, the goal is to do better. 2nd or 1st is in my sights. To get it, I need to get some good finishes early. Race one in Saint George, I am just aiming for a top 10. This event brings out a bunch of guys who then never show up again. I just need some season points to start. Will update you on the results when I can this weekend! Wish me luck.

0 comments: