Wednesday, September 22, 2010

An update at last

   Life for the Burrell’s has been quite busy lately. Summer seemed to fly by, and before we knew it summer was “over” (the weather still won’t cooperate here and cool down). Christian was back to work the end of August, teaching 8th grade science again and also a few 7th grade classes. He’s even busier than usual because of the addition of those 7th grade classes. I also started school up again in August. I found out earlier in the summer that I had been accepted to the nursing program at Utah Valley University. I’ve been working toward that goal for a long time, so it’s nice to finally be working on my BSN! My classes are tough, and I feel like I have little time to do thing thing I like to do, but I’m loving it. Joanna had a change in her schedule as well. With my going back to school she’s in daycare 3 half days a week. She loves going to daycare and playing with the other kids, as long as she’s not sick.

  At the beginning of September Christian pointed out that we hadn’t been able to take our usual summer trip to San Diego. Since we both had Monday off we decided a quick trip was in order. To make it a little more worth our while C took Tuesday off too, and we invited some of our friends to come along. We took in a Padres game, headed down by the harbor and to Sea Port Village, took a dip in the pool, saw some sea lions, and visited the zoo. The trip was too short as always, but we had a great time!

And now, for the part I know everyone likes the best, pictures! Enjoy! It might be awhile before the next post. ;-)

These are out of order, but I’m too tired and too lazy to fix it. And I can’t get the captions to work… oh well, I tried.:-)

September 2010 067

 September 2010 069September 2010 071 September 2010 001 September 2010 002 September 2010 004 September 2010 007 September 2010 008 September 2010 009 September 2010 010 September 2010 011 September 2010 020 September 2010 021 September 2010 025 September 2010 027 September 2010 028 September 2010 030 September 2010 031  September 2010 034 September 2010 038 September 2010 041 September 2010 042 September 2010 044 September 2010 048 September 2010 051 September 2010 057 September 2010 060 September 2010 066

2 comments:

aaron wilkinson said...

Looks like you guys are having fun!

aaron wilkinson said...

It looks like you guys are having fun!