About a month ago Joanna started to absolutely hate being on her tummy. When she was brand new and for the first six weeks or so we didn’t do any formal tummy play, but we did hold her tummy down on our chests a lot, and she loved it. Then at about six weeks for some reason she started flat out screaming after a minute or two on her tummy. I tried everything and I finally found something that works! A lot of people suggested trying a Boppy pillow or a tummy time play mat, but I didn’t want to spend a lot of money investing in a new piece of equipment if I didn’t know whether or not it would work. So I went to Kid-To-Kid and just happened to find a Boppy Tummy Time pillow for super cheap. It’s the best $6 I’ve ever spent! Look how happy she looks! And we can now get a full 10-30 minutes of tummy play in a day. It’s miraculous!
Butterbeer
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment