Monday, November 09, 2009

Happy Halloween

I’m posting this a little late, but I thought I’d share some of the cute pictures we took of Joanna in her Halloween costume and her two other cute Halloween outfits. Enjoy!

Haloween 2009 027

Her cute flower costume , courtesy of Grammy and Walmart. She actually loved it and seemed very comfortable in it! She was too little to go trick-or-treating this year, but we did take her over to our friend Matt’s house to watch the BYU game and help hand out candy. We also got to see our friends Margaret and Andy and their little boy Kayson.

Haloween 2009 036 We took pictures of the kids together in their costumes! Doesn’t Kayson make the cutest little lion? Margaret and I tried to get pictures of the kids actually looking at us but the closest we could get was getting them to look in the same direction. As usual they were both completely focused on the TV. They love to watch football. :-)

Haloween 2009 001Haloween 2009 003

One of Joanna’s cute Halloween outfits. My mom bought her the onesie at Walmart and we found the pants at Target. The Hair Bow was a gift at my baby shower!

Haloween 2009 020

Her other cute outfit. The little stripey pants I bought. The bib came from my Aunt Paulette.

Haloween 2009 032Haloween 2009 030

1 comments:

Tanya D said...

So sweet! I want to jump across the ocean and give her kisses!