I feel like there aren't enough hours in the day! I have every intention of updating my blog with the details of Joanna's birth but right now I have more pressing issues. :-) We're both doing really well though. She's still really tiny, but she's starting to gain some of the weight she lost back. She had a 9% loss which was pretty scary, but she's eating better and that helps matters tremendously. At the pediatricians office yesterday she weighed 5 lbs 14 oz, and when she came home on Saturday she was 5 lbs 13 oz. She's been such an incredible blessing in our lives and we're so thrilled to finally have her here. I have so much more to say, but the princess needs to eat again. Until I can get back and post more details here are a few pictures to enjoy from her first few days home.
Butterbeer
9 years ago




1 comments:
Hi Sarah,
Your baby girl is beautiful. Thanks for the sweet post on my blog. It's always fun knowing people around you that are pregnant. I can't imagine a 44 hour labor but I hope you are recovering well. Best of luck to you and your family and your new little blessing in your life.
Megan
Post a Comment