I know I'm posting a TON today... but she's growing so fast I just want to document every moment of it. Here are a few pictures of her first piece of mail- a package from the Butterfield's (Granny Dixie's sister and brother-in-law).
I took a picture of the actual packaging itself, but I realize this is a public blog and it has my address in it. OOOOPS! Thanks for pointing that out Jamie!
1 comments:
Sarah, I tried to email you back, but didn't have your email. So I'll comment here, hope you don't mind. I remember you. In fact, I stopped over to your blog a couple weeks ago and saw that you had your baby and that Dixie was visiting. Congratulations! So fun for you to stop by my blog and leave a comment. I have felt bad about not following through better with sending you guys some more info like I said I would in class. I’ve had some things going on in my life that have been taking over!
Yes, I finally got the quilt done, and then it took a while to be able to get together with the recipient!
There is a time and a season, you will be able to find the time to sew when it is right! Enjoy your new little girl!
Tina
Post a Comment