We arrived Thursday morning at about 6:30 AM after driving through the night. After checking in at our campsite at 8:30 AM we had a few hours before we could set up. We set out on a little hiking adventure to see half dome and el capitan. The morning was a little hazy, but I think it made for good pictures.
Our Campsite
I'll admit, bears scare me a bit! Christian laughed his head off at me that I took a picture of the bear box, but I had to document the grave danger.
Yosemite Falls
I just can't keep these climbing boys off rocks.
Blogger apparently hates me tonight. Well- the pictures of the boulders are from mirror lake (which is dry now)... and me being silly making sand angels. The rest are my Christian in his element- climbing rocks.
Butterbeer
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment