Friday, September 12, 2008

My boring life

I realize that I haven't updated in over a month. Wow, it seems like between the end of July and now SOMETHING interesting would have happened, but not so much. Classes started again about 2 weeks ago and they have occupied most of my time. Since this is the last semester before I apply to the nursing program I am under a considerable amount of stress. I need to keep my grades at a 4.0 to have a prayer, so keep your fingers crossed for me.

We did try to go camping last weekend with some friends (Andy and Margaret), but the lower camp ground in American Fork canyon (the big camp ground) was closed for construction and we couldn't find another camp ground... so we came back to the house and made smores in the oven. That was an interesting feat. We should have gotten pictures, because it was pretty freakin' hilarious.

Life has been good but pretty uneventful for us. Christian started a new school year the middle of August, and is struggling with a particularly dificult group of 8th graders this year. I honestly don't know how he does it- I would go insane trying to put up with 200+ 13-14 year old kids day after day. He's my hero.

When life gets more interesting I'll update more. :-)

0 comments: