Sunday, July 27, 2008

Girls climb too... and other random nonsense.

These are kind of fuzzy (which is what happens when your husband decides to take pictures of you one handed while he belays 40 feet below you)... but they ought to serve as proof that I climb too. This was my first time back since my pregnancy, but we had a blast. I'm climbing "We have lift off", Galaxy Area, Rock Canyon, Utah.







In other news, classes end for me in two weeks and I couldn't be more excited. Especially about my ethics class! Unfortunately since Alpine school district decided to start on the 18th of August, and C has to be there a week early, we won't be making any trips this summer. :-( Bummer. We are however going to San Diego for Thanksgiving and Michigan (hopefully) for Christmas. :-)

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

so I just went to look at your blog with Ethan sitting next to me. He saw the picture of you and Christian kissing. He gasped went wide eyed and smiled really big.

Sarah Burrell said...

Too cute! You've gotta love kids! :-)