Sunday, April 18, 2010

8 month update

It seems impossible, but my baby is already eight months old! I know I say every month that I can’t believe how big she’s getting, but the first year really does seem to fly by. The last few months have seen a bunch of mile stones for Joanna. First of all, she started rolling EVERYWHERE at about 6 1/2 months. It’s crazy how mobile she is now, and all the funny predicaments she finds herself in. In fact, while in Michigan she actually managed to get herself half stuck under the couch with just her legs sticking out. She also learned how to get herself from a laying position into a sitting position recently (about two weeks ago), which has been great fun for her as well! At about the same time she learned to sit on her own she also started getting on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth. Previously she would just “swim” on her belly, flapping her arms and legs like mad and getting frustrated that she didn’t go anywhere. And while at Grandma and Grandpa’s in California she learned how to pull herself into a standing position. She’ll be off crawling and walking before I know it! It won’t be long before she’s not my little baby anymore. In a away it’s sad to think about, but I’m also excited for her to grow up.

Easter 2010 and San Diego 002 Easter 2010 and San Diego 043 Easter 2010 and San Diego 044

0 comments: