Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Let it snow!

002   If you live in Utah you know that we haven’t had snow for a few weeks. In fact, the high for today is 41 and yesterday it was in the low 50’s! Well, I’m just lazy and late in posting this. A few weeks ago we did have some snow and we decided to take Joanna and Tieg out in the front yard to play in the snow. Plus, we had to take advantage of this cute hand-me-down snow suit!

008010 011   You can take your objections to this activity to my husband. My protests have been pointless since he keeps tossing her…. she does love it, but it makes me nervous! 

004

Making snow angels…

006

005

…. and destroying snow angels.

It was a fun afternoon!

1 comments:

Tanya D said...

I love that snow suit! Can I have one?