I’ve been so behind on my blogging lately. I’d like to say that it’s because I’ve been getting lots of other things done, but that’s not exactly the case. My house is a mess. I just finished putting away the laundry I did 8 days ago, and now I have a pile of new stuff to wash. And I cooked dinner tonight for my husband for the first time in over a week. I have no idea where all the time goes… did it speed up when I had Joanna?
Thanksgiving has come and gone. We spent the day with Christian’s Grandma, Aunt Rita and Uncle Derek, and cousins Chris and Cassandra and their children. No turkey for Joanna this year, but she did get to wear a festive little bib. Isn’t she adorable?
The day after Thanksgiving Christian was still on Thanksgiving break, so we spent the afternoon putting up Christmas decorations.
We decided to start a tradition with Joanna of letting her pick out a Christmas ornament each year. We picked this one out on a Friday evening in November at Pier One. We were looking at some Christmas ornaments and I held several up to show Joanna. She picked this little Teddy Bear right out of my hand and tried to eat it (this is what she does with EVERYTHING lately), so we bought it to start her collection.
We’re looking forward to celebrating her first Christmas!
1 comments:
So precious!
Post a Comment