We're still waiting for a baby, but in the meantime I thought I'd post about the various happenings lately.
On Saturday July 18th Christian's cousin Amy and Aunt Jeanne threw me a Baby Shower up in Salt Lake. It was a great afternoon with lots of yummy food and time to sit and chat. Thanks again to all who came and were so generous to our new baby girl! Here are just a few highlights from the day.

Just some of the many wonderful presents we received.

The CUTEST little brown shoes from Julia and Aunt Marcia.

A gorgeous Quilt from Aunt Rita.
I just like that you can't see my face in this one. Inside was the sweetest brown and pink dress from Amy and Jeanne, but I don't have a picture of the dress itself. :-)
Christian was recently (well, in February or March) asked to be the Scout Master for our ward (i.e. our church congregation). He's been having lots of fun getting to know the boys and having fun adventures. Last week he went down to Payson with the boy scouts for scout camp at Camp Maple Dell. It was a pretty good week overall, and Christian really enjoyed having some time to bond with the boys. He had the camera all week and somehow managed to get away without any pictures of himself, but here are a few of his scouts.
Lest you think he left a VERY pregnant wife at home alone I should tell you that we were EXTREMELY fortunate to have Christian's step-mom Dixie in town to stay with me while he was away. It was fun to have a week with just us girls to shop, chat, eat out, and get pedicures. Tieg was especially excited to have someone to play with her and love her, and even our lizard Fletch benefited from her attention. Granny Dixie is still in Utah, and we're very lucky that she'll be coming to stay and help out for a few days after the baby is born. We sure appreciate all she does!
Last but not least, a new picture at the 39 week mark. Ok, technically it was taken Sunday which means I was only 38 weeks 5 days, but I looked halfway decent yesterday morning and figured it was a good opportunity.
Do I look ready to pop yet? I sure feel like it! We see the doctor again tomorrow, and hopefully we'll have a little girl soon! Only 8 days until my due date and both Christian and I are getting really excited and anxious to meet our baby girl!




2 comments:
You look gorgeous! I'm really excited for you guys!
You look gorgeous! I'm really excited for you guys!
Post a Comment