It's hard to believe, but I've already made it to the 32 week mark! Only 8 weeks to go! We've been kind of lazy about picture taking, but we did finally remember to take one last night to document how big I'm getting with only 2 months to go
Christian and I both alternate between feeling really excited for this baby to come, and feeling really nervous about having to be her parents. I hear that's normal though, so that's comforting. We're in good shape as far as the nursery goes. Told you I'd get in done by 32 weeks, didn't I? For my birthday Christian bought me the glider rocker and ottoman I wanted. And we went and picked up the crib on Monday, so once that's put together the room is basically finished. Once we get the crib together I'll post some pictures of her room. It actually turned out pretty cute!
When we were down in San Diego Christian's parents bought us a stroller (it's the Maclaren Techno XLR if you're interesting), and we bought the car seat a few weeks ago with the money my aunt and uncle gave us at my Michigan baby shower. We still have to get the car seat installed in the car, but I figure that can probably wait a few weeks. No use doing everything at once right? :-)
When we were down in San Diego Christian's parents bought us a stroller (it's the Maclaren Techno XLR if you're interesting), and we bought the car seat a few weeks ago with the money my aunt and uncle gave us at my Michigan baby shower. We still have to get the car seat installed in the car, but I figure that can probably wait a few weeks. No use doing everything at once right? :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment