I know, I know. It's been WAY too long since I last posted. I thought some how that I'd be less busy once finals ended, but that didn't end up being the case. The semester ended well for me though and my grades were almost as good as I could have hoped for. I ended up with a 3.95, which translates to 6 A's and an A-.
We spent the Christmas holiday in Michigan with my family. I meant to take more pictures, but it didn't happen. My Mom took a ton, so when she sends them to me I'll post more. The highlight of my trip was definetely my nephew and niece. Aidan just turned a year on December 22nd, and Lily is a month. It was great to see her when she was tiny (3 weeks). They're adorable children, and I love them like crazy.
Aidan playing with Grandpa. I LOVE his big kissable cheeks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment