My goofball husband sent me a text today that read: "happy 'we got married a long time ago day' sweet heart! As usual I just chalked it up to my goofball husband. Apparently though he's not only goofy, he couldn't spell anniversary! HAHA! He's my favorite.
He's also increadibly romantic and sweet. He came home from work early today, bouquet of roses in hand. When he handed them to me I counted 7, yes 7. I thought this was a little odd, but then again I was thinking "this is Christian" and his answer to everything is "seven" (it's from Fletch, the movie with Chevy Chase). He insisted that I open the card though and smell the rose in the middle. I did, it smelled like a rose (to me anyway). The card read: "I'll love you until the last one dies". At first I laughed and said, "is this a creative way of telling me you're leaving me". And then C told me to look closer. The seventh rose is artificial, so it will never die. Suddenly his goofy card became incredibly romantic and sweet- just a little reminder to me that he's mine FOREVER. Gotta love when your goofy husband gets romantic. :-) Anyway, since these roses are GORGEOUS and blogs always need visual aids, here are a few pictures (I arranged them in the vase, so if the arrangement looks weird, it's because I'm NOT a floral designer).
2 comments:
Don't text messages have their own spellers and word finishers? Oh well, his goofy way is cuter :)
Thats cute! He's so creative.
Post a Comment