And a note that read: "I'm the guy so i'll always screw it up... but I KNOW I love you! For all the reasons I never think up on the spot!"
It's the little things like that that remind me how MUCH I love him! And it reminds me that I don't often enough tell him why. It's because he does little things like this. It's because even though I don't get up in the morning before he goes to work, he still won't leave without kissing me goodbye (even if I don't wake up for it every time). It's because he loves our dog, my family, his family. It's because he always puts my needs first, even if I'm being irrational. It's because he never gets mad, even though I sometimes do. It's because I know he'll be an amazing father to our children. It's because he knows the scriptures better than anyone else I know. It's because he knows me so well. It's because he's my best friend. It's because he'll always tell me the truth, even if it's not what I want to hear. It's because when I'm sad and I'm hurting he'll hold me while I cry. It's because of a million other tiny things. I got lucky.
0 comments:
Post a Comment