Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Do I have to have another Birthday?


My 25th birthday was last Thursday, the 29th, which means I'm officially old. Well... maybe not old, but for some reason I now feel like a legitimate adult. I guess it comes with the whole 25, married, house, going to be a parent in 7 months thing.

Anyway, with birthday's come gifts and since I really loved my present's from Christian this year an MP3 player and a charcoal grill! We have been having so much fun grilling up good things to eat and having barbeques with friends.



3 comments:

Alicia said...

Wahoo! Congrats! We are so excited for you and Christian (I was suspecting on Thursday!) Anyway, FYI Father's Day BBQ at Dan and Alicia's 5:30pm, bring some sort of side dish! You totally better be there!

kjSmith said...

Congratulations! I too had a sneaking suspicion. I'm excited for you guys. Hope to see you at the BBQ.

Jacqui said...

Yay!! Thats so exciting!!! Can't wait to see you. Now that I'll three of us want you at the BBQ the pressure is on.