If there is one thing I will try to instill in my children someday, it's the principle of compassion- the ability to realize that sometimes life happens, but what people need is a kind word and understanding. I am leaving my current job to work part time while I pursue my degree in nursing. I have been floored by the fact that some of my co-workers take this as a personal inconvenience and refuse to show me any degree of niceness during my last week. I have greeted an onslaught of unkindness from one coworker in particular and it has only added to my stress over the last several weeks. Christian has been gone since the 17th, my car died yesterday, I am in the middle of midterms, and still I find few people at work who will offer a word of encouragement and kindness. Sometimes life's lessons are a difficult pill to swallow.
Butterbeer
9 years ago
1 comments:
I love you butterbean!!!!!!
Post a Comment