After several attempts to create a template that looks less cookie cutter than the ones provided my "blogspot" I have temporarily given up. While 10 years ago I probably could have figured out the HTML to make this thing look like something you might actually want to read, I need a little reminder. Anyone with suggestions, I'd be happy to hear them.
Furthermore, I expect that this will be more of something for me. Perhaps a few family members will check back from time to time to see what Christian and I are up to. Unfortunately, I hate to warn those of you who expect this to be spectacular that we Utah Burrell's have tended to live a fairly mundane life this past year and a half. We have a one bedroom apartment, a small dog, and very normal jobs. We seldome vacation, and when we do it's usually to see our family in either Michian or California. So...
Butterbeer
9 years ago
1 comments:
Hi Sarah! I'm glad to see you moved your blog to blogger - so much better. I can help you out with the template if you want. I'll email you some details. Keep blogging. We love to hear your news, big or small.
- T, T, & M
Post a Comment